Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contest rewards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
11PM
Administrator
Administrator
11PM

Male Number of posts : 177
Job/hobbies : Student
User Cash : 100,000,000
Mood : Contest rewards Tired
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Contest rewards Empty
PostSubject: Contest rewards   Contest rewards Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:05 pm

Since DailySportsWorld is back up, I will start a weekly contest that users can submit their contest ideas. So I will go thru the contest forum every week and look at the submitted contests from users. Then I will make a thread with the submitted contests of the week and have users vote for the contest of the week. I will be giving points to contest winners based on the amount I put on the contest. The contest author will not be able to participate in the contest but will be rewarded for making the contest. There is a limit of 1 contest submission per week, per user.

The rewards:

-Colored user name(Red, green, blue not available due to admin/mod colors)
-Customized rank
-Your own group you can manage

The above rewards cost a certain amount of points. Once you bought a group, you will be able to keep it. The customized rank and colored user name will only last for a certain amount days till you have to buy it again with contest points. I will put point prices on the rewards soon.

The contest rewards will start soon when we have more users coming on the forum. I might change/add rewards in the future but for now these are the contest rewards.
Back to top Go down
https://11pmgraphics.forumotion.com

Contest rewards
Page 1 of 1